Undergraduate and Postgraduate students have access to loans, reimbursement and financial aid from the following sources:
- All nationalized banks in the country provide student education loans at a nominal interest rate; the loan is to be repaid in installments over a period of 5 to 10 years after graduation.
- The State Government has a policy of providing education loans for students from minority communities.
- The State Government compensates tuition fees and sustenance allowances for students of SC/ST categories, backward class students and minorities’ students can be availed below departments
- Dept. of Tribal Welfare
- Dept. of Social Welfare
- Dept. of Medical Education
- Dept. of Minority Welfare
- Backward Classes Welfare
- The State Government reimburses tuition fee of students whose parents are employed as school teachers in the state (from the Teachers Development Fund).
- The Institution provides fee concession to the children of staff working in any of the institutions administered by the MGVP Trust for Management category seat.
- The Jindal Trust, a charitable trust in Bangalore, provides financial assistance to economically backward students.