HOD's Name : Dr. Roopa R. Nadig |Email : email@example.com |Contact : 9845011424
DEPARTMENT OF CONSERVATIVE DENTISTRY AND ENDODONTICS
CONSERATIVE DENTISTRY AND ENDODONTICS is a branch of dentistry that focuses on the art and science of diagnosis, treatment and also prevention of diseases and defects of the teeth in order to retain and restore the normal function of teeth and enhance their aesthetics.
- The aim of this department is to improve the oral health of people and their general wellbeing.
- To achieve this, the department has a three-pronged approach.
- Encouraging Academic activities-
Training students to provide excellent patient care
Encouraging Research activities :
Our services include Restoring decayed teeth, cosmetic and aesthetic smile designing, Bleaching/whitening of teeth, Root canal treatment, Reconstruction of a fractured tooth, closing spaces, altering shape, size and contour of teeth using veneers and crowns, surgical treatment to retain severely damaged teeth.
We meet these goals by providing:
- Stimulating learning environment to our students
- We train our students to Diagnose and provide Comprehensive restorative clinical services- managing dental caries, traumatized teeth and other problems associated with tooth wear and tear.
- Conducting oral health research and other scholarly activity - we guide the students in acquiring skills to carry out research both in basic and clinical fields, getting their work published, presenting the same in scientific platforms.
- An additional goal of the department is to assure that the next generation of dentists will excel and be life-long learners- develop future leaders of the profession in educational research and organized dentistry.