Conference/ workshops/ CDE programs conducted:
- Symposium on Improving Oral Health in Karnataka- Challenges and Opportunities on 10th Nov 2012 at CD Sagar Auditorium.
- Comprehensive Dentistry by Dr. Chikka M Raju at Dr. PremachandraSagar Auditorium, DSI Campus workshop cum CDE program on Introduction to Research Methodology, Biostatistics and Journal Club at CD Sagar Auditorium on 19th and 20th August 2014.
- CDE Program on Virology and Infection Control in 2010 at Dr. PremachandraSagar Auditorium, DSI Campus XVI National Conference of IAPHD at Dr. PremachandraSagar Auditorium, DSI Campus.
- CDE Program on Pathfinder 2 conducted for Post Graduate Students of Public Health Dentistry on 19th and 20th February 2015.
- CDE Program on Art of Scientific Publication conducted for Postgraduate Students on 1st March 2016.
Department of Public Health Dentistry in collaboration with Department of health and Family welfare, government of Karnataka had been an integral part of the Danta Bhagya Free Denture Scheme.
A total of 100 complete dentures were delivered at Kanakapura Government Hospital, Kaggallipura Community Health Centre and DSCDS Bangalore during the period of January – March 2016.
In the year 17-18 Department of Public health dentistry in collaboration with Department of health and Family welfare continuing with Danta Bhagya Free Denture Scheme at Kanakapura Government Hospital.
ANNUAL RECURRING PROGRAMS
Special Camps, Awareness Programs and Rallies are conducted every year in observing the following days.
- World Oral Health Day - 20th March
- World Health Day – 7th April
- World No Tobacco Day- 31st May
- Oral Hygiene Day – 1st August
- World Toothbrushing Day- 1st November
- World Aids Day- 1st December